Home Watch Service
Security systems are fine to alert authorities of a break in attempt. However, no security system can take the place of a visual inspection by a concerned person. Ontrax Home Watch is your eyes and ears in Florida.
A neighbor of ours, with a security system in place, came back to his Florida home to find that a small leak under the sink had been spreading water through the house for several months. Mold had formed on the furniture, cabinets and 3 feet up the walls. It took the restoration company six weeks to make the needed repairs. Not a good way to start your winter stay in the Sunshine state.
We take pride in looking after your home as if it were our own.
Each visit to your home includes:
- If a security system is installed, make sure it is set and working.
- Check all windows and doors for signs of damage or leaks.
- Look for signs of water leaks on walls and ceilings.
- Check bathroom plumbing fixtures for any leaks.
- Make certain no leaks around the hot water heater.
- Flush toilets and run water in sinks, if you left your water on. Not recommended.
- Look for any signs of leaks in kitchen.
- Check laundry room for leaks or other damage.
- Make sure refrigerator and freezer are running properly.
- Check to make sure the air conditioning is functioning.
- Check thermostat setting.
- Check that circuit breakers have not tripped. Reset if needed.
- Look for any signs of mold or mildew build-up.
- Look for any signs of insects or rodents.
- Check garage door inside and out.
- Inspect exterior of the property for any signs of damage or forced entry.
- Inspect trash can area for signs of animal damage.
- Bring in any newspapers, or junk mail.
- Check that landscaping service is being done.
- Check phones for dial tones and any messages.
- Vehicle maintenance – $10.00 per month.
Start and run automobile. Be assured your car will start when you arrive.
- Delivery or service presence – $30.00 per hour.
Open home for deliveries or service people. We can arrange to be at your home while a delivery is made or services are preformed. Secure the house when services are finished.
- Monitor renovations or repairs – $30.00 per visit.
If your home is undergoing repairs or remodeling, we will visit and provide you a photographic report of the project’s progress.
- Prepare your home for your arrival – $50.00.
Set air conditioning to the temperature you specify, plug in appliances, turn on refrigerator, ice maker, outside or inside lights, water, hot water heater, flush toilets and run water in sinks.
- Storm report – $30.00.
Inspect, list and photograph any damages after a storm.
- Grocery shopping – $75.00, plus cost of groceries.
Give us your shopping list and we will stock your kitchen. No need to go to the market as soon as you arrive.
- Photo Inventory – $99.00
Photograph every room in your house, from all angles to document the contents of your home. This photo inventory is priceless in the event you suffer a loss. You will be able to provide photographic proof of your belongings to your insurance company.